Friday, December 11, 2009

Dave's Past Life

Run little friend Run as fast as you can...
My poor husband is not coping too well with the fact that he cannot go shoot something, and grow a big bushy beard...much to my dismay! Dave and Matt now have much smaller prey to hunt. The poor wildlife of Ottawa use to be safe until these two boys arrived armed with their slingshots and marbles...you could say poor little rabbits and squirrels, but I would have to say poor little Dave and Matt, because they have yet to claim victory over these little creatures. Each outing is a little bit more discouraging then the one before, as they would say "they just won't die" but one of these times they will succeed if you want to call it that. All that can be reported is that there is a rise in the amount of injured woodland creatures but no fatalities...yet! Now I probably sound really inhumane right now, I actually like the little rabbits and squirrels but I also like my husband and he is sad right now because he misses his past life of big kills, so I will let a little rabbit hunting slide to make him happy. I must say though very carefully as not to get in trouble with him...this is the best hunting season I have had since being married to him, sorry dave.

No comments:

Post a Comment