Tuesday, October 27, 2009

What to do and What not to do...

So my new visiting teachers came over today, and I asked them what some fun things to do around here were...here we go...swimming, requires putting on a swim suit, tolerable, ryhmn time at library, I enjoy libraries so that would be fun, wondering around art museums, interesting but where are these so called museums. All I seem to find are winners and Homesense curse them. Their were a few other suggestions but I want to talk about one in particular, Salsa Dancing for moms...what you do is strap your baby to you and you proceed to dance about the room. You are taught actual dances. Now I wanted to laugh a little when it was suggested because can you honestly imagine me strapping Lottie on and learning the rumba or some other sassy dance. haha...hahaha. I think I will leave my dancing to the confines of my house or grandmas, but it has been an enjoyable daydream.

6 comments:

  1. it sounds better than Salsa Dancing for dads. I actually can see you doing it believe it or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Britt?? I totally can not see you doing it. But thanks for the laugh and the image. You are like a magnet for those stores...time to switch hobbies Ash. Good to see you blogging, maybe I will follow your example one of these days. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still think you should just do it and then have a really great memory to share on your blog, and we will have a really great laugh on your account! And I think Lottie would be in Heaven...do it for her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Lins, you gotta do it for the blog. Complete with pictures! Ha Ha!
    Glad to see you in the blog world. Now put up cute pictures of your house so I can copy them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ash look at you.....you have so many friends now, you are a bloggin maniac!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you do it please set up a video camera! I wish they did it here cause I would totally sign up.

    ReplyDelete