Thursday, January 21, 2010

Hear Ye Hear Ye It's Time To Get Rid Of The Sugary!!!!


I have 84 days to look better then the bride...just kidding Hollie not even a possibility... my bones would have to evaporate to have your little frame, and since I am convinced that things like that don't usually happen I guess I will just stick to eating good and working out. I will say no to my delicious homemade Dr. Pepper slurpees. Your cool slushiness will not tempt me anymore. I will say no to the icecream and brownies, I will say no to mini eggs...until easter! I am sure I could go on and on about all the sinfully good saboteurs but just know that it is over no more I say. I hope not to disappoint those who read this and then see me when I come home, but mostly I hope I don't disappoint myself. Wish me luck!

5 comments:

  1. Good luck, although you really don't need it, my cute LITTLE sister! Summer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh stop... you don't need to cut out brownies and icecream... what's life without them?
    Ha! I'm such a hypocrite... our family is having a biggest loser competition, seeing how so many of us have baby weight to lose (husbands included).
    I haven't been too strict with the food side yet though, just cutting back on the princess fruit snacks... they really are a killer you know!
    Good luck, and enjoy a treat every once in awhile... You're always darling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goal is to look half as cute as you....but I think we should look into bone evaporation, cause I am pretty sure that my problem really is being "BIG BONED". I was thinking how Easter is the worst time of the year....oh Cadbury Cream eggs I will show you I love cute clothes more than I love you!!! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a sucker for mini eggs and cream eggs at Easter! Darn that Cadbury company! And wouldn't you know, our tiny grocery store here doesn't have much, but it does have them for Easter! Resisting temptation bites!

    Your little girl is a CU-UTIE! She has so much personality in that happy little face of hers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How do you make Dr. Pepper slurpees!!!! I'm so intrigued. That would be a sin worthy committing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete